Subject: RE: To NFPs and OCPs for action: Pre-season respiratory surveillance webinar – presentations and feedback survey
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 14:18:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We have been informed that due to the very large size of the attachment many 
of you have not received the email below. Please find attached a compressed 
version of the presentations from the webinar.

Please take the time to fill out a very short feedback survey by November 6 
: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/WebinarFeedbackSurvey2024.

Best wishes,

The ECDC and WHO Europe and Respiratory Viruses Teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: ECDC respiratory viruses
Sent: 23 October 2024 11:47
Cc: ECDC Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: To NFPs and OCPs for action: Pre-season respiratory surveillance 
webinar – presentations and feedback survey

To:        National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, Operational 
Contact Points for COVID-19, Influenza and SARI

Cc:        National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for participating in the respiratory virus surveillance network 
webinar on Monday 16 September 2024, at 11.00-12.30 CEST. Attached are the 
presentations from the webinar.

Please take the time to fill out a very short feedback survey by November 6 
:  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/WebinarFeedbackSurvey2024> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/WebinarFeedbackSurvey2024. The survey 
results will be used to choose relevant topics for upcoming regional 
surveillance webinars.

Kind regards,

The ECDC and WHO Europe and Respiratory Viruses Teams

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.